The IT internship is a hands-on position that allows you to experience the day-to-day demands on an IT professional at a dynamic financial services organization. Under the supervision of senior staff, you will provide our associates with technical support, install new software and updates, and create and analyze database reports.
- A current college student who is interested in learning about financial services. This position is a full-time internship, Monday - Friday with working hours between 8:00am and 6:00pm.
- Provide technical support to non-technical office staff, either in person or by phone
- Troubleshoot computer and printer-related issues
- Install and update software & Windows updates
- Create and analyze reports from client database
- Evaluate and troubleshoot network related issues
- Set up computers
- Prepare meeting rooms for presentations
- Must be highly reliable
- Ability to prioritize projects and services to minimize user interruption and down time
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Must work effectively with others in a team environment
Advanced level of skill set using Microsoft office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Treloar & Heisel Inc
Treloar & Heisel is the premier financial services provider to dental and medical professionals across the country. We assist thousands of clients from residency to practice and through retirement with a comprehensive suite of financial services, custom-tailored advice, and a strong national network focused on delivering the highest level of service.
Our firm was founded in 1959. Since its inception, it remains singularly focused on the needs of dental specialists, dentists, and physicians. The decision to develop our specialty around this particular population has given us the freedom to cultivate deep knowledge around the financial lifecycle of dental and medical professionals. We believe that no one knows this business better than we do.
Though we started out as a family company and have over the course of six decades grown into a national brand, we have retained our warm and welcoming family feel.
We invite you to explore everything Treloar & Heisel has to offer.
Company Website: www.treloaronline.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)